Monday, October 15, 2007

I am Superman. What Super Hero are you?


Your results:

You are Superman
You are mild-mannered, good,
strong and you love to help others.

Superman 70%

Green Lantern 70%

Robin 70%

Wonder Woman 60%

Spider-Man 50%

The Flash 50%

Iron Man 45%

Supergirl 40%

Hulk 35%

Catwoman 20%

Batman 20%


Click here to take the "Which Superhero am I?" quiz...


I have to tell that.... that's my exact description... What about you? take the Super Hero Quiz and let us know which one you are.... by leaving a comment in our class blog.

Keep on shining! My superheroes!!!!

5 comments:

Saša said...

I'm a Superman too! Good to know. :-)

sladkitrak said...

hello!! Interesting topic hehe!! Enjoy!!

Anonymous said...

I'm superman too ! :D
Superman it's the best super heroes! it's my favorite I watched cartoons of superman all the time when I was a kid.

Michelle Morales

Gregor said...

Me too
I must stop watching Smallvile :)

But I don't get it. I click that I like gadget...so I was shore that I won't be a Superman..he never used a gadgets.

Orianna said...

jejeje this is very funny..! I´m SUPERGIRL.!!!!!???, Lean, muscular and feminine.
Honest and a defender of the innocent!! JEJEJE..!